The 6 Precepts of the Church (The Duties of a Catholic):
1.To go to Mass and refrain from servile work on Sundays and holy days
2. To go to Confession at least once a year (traditionally done during Lent) NB: Go to Confession weekly or once in two weeks.
3. To receive the Eucharist at least once a year, during the Easter Season (known as the “Easter duty”)
4. To observe the days of fasting and abstinence
5. To help to provide for the needs of the Church according to one’s abilities and station in life
6. To obey the marriage laws of the Church